hier kunt u alles vragen over aquarium en vissen
nike air max

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    vis forum // FOTO'S
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
JoyceBrowning

BerichtGeplaatst: 07-07-2020 02:33:34    Onderwerp: nike air max Reageren met citaat
Then you will notice that nike canada they look off balance and their body is often leaning over as they anxiously watch the flight of their ball. The easy way for an ordinary golfer to achieve a correct and well-grooved golf swing is to develop a mind movie of their swing. Then, simply by running this mind movie every time you set up to the ball you will set your well grooved swing in motion. This is what Jack Nicklaus always did. You can learn how to do build your own golf swing mind movie by going to the Google Internet search engine and type in the words ‘golf mind movies’. There you will find a number of sites which will tell you how to develop a powerful and accurate golf swing that repeats even under pressure.

I go through each frame of my golf swing the way you say in the book. My local driving range do a special 'off-peak' offer of a hundred balls for the price of thirty from 07. 30 to 09. 00 Mondays to Fridays. So I drop by on the way to work and hit a few balls. The other morning when I got to the driving range I did my warm-up exercises the way you say in the book, then I played nike air force my mind movie, addressed my ball and fired off a six iron. There's a small mound like a golf green with a flag on it 160 yards from the tee. My six iron screamed off the face of the club and landed right by that flag. It felt so good I just couldn't wait to play another shot. It went on and on; just about every six iron I hit landed on nike s shoes that small green.

My golf swing felt absolutely right. I didn't want to hit another club. I must have hit fourty balls and only two or three missed the green. When I eventually persuaded myself to try my rescue club the results weren't quite so good. They were still better than normal, but they weren't all clean strikes like the six iron shots I'd been hitting. So I was not feeling as confident when I plucked my five wood from the bag. It didn't matter, the first one flew right to the end of the range. I'm here to tell you that every single shot I hit with that club went straight as an arrow. By then I couldn't wait to get the driver out. I knew that this would be the acid test. If the driver went straight then I'd know for sure nike air force 1 max that my golf swing had moved up to a whole new level.

High scores and a high handicap seemed to be his inevitable fate. Bob and I first met when his employer asked me to coach him to develop his business and leadership skills. When we were working on 'communication' I used a technique that I call Mind-Movies. I taught Bob how to groove pictures into his imagination which showed him making successful presentations. Mind-Movies are a technique that I developed for empowering clients when I qualified as a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (mind-language programming). One day when Bob had just reported making a very successful sales pitch with the aid of a new Mind-Movie, he asked me, in that slightly shy way of his, Do you think we could develop a Mind-Movie that would help my golf swing?I immediately knew that we could do this.

It took a while to work out how best to program the correct images into Bob's mind. And I also had to work out how to string those images together into a golf swing Mind-Movie. Then it was just a matter of finding ways that he could program himself to reproduce the correct physical and emotional feelings which are an essential part of effective Mind-Movies. By the late spring we were ready. Bob couldn't wait to get going. He was hungry to to start winning. There were a lot of people on whom he was keen to take revenge. He devoured the script I had written for him to study and learn. . However, he knew from his previous experience with Mind-Movies that in order for it to work he had to make sure that he installed this new program properly into his mind.

The very first round he reported 'noticeable improvements'. He was hitting the ball further and straighter. It was only the odd wayward shot that prevented him posting a really good score. He knew he was on the right track. It was nike air max the first time that I've felt like I had a proper golf swing, he told me excitedly. Over the next few weeks Bob improved steadily until he felt up to entering a competition. He deliberately chose a mid-week event where he knew that the field would be smaller. He finished fourth in a field of thirty seven players and his handicap was cut by two strokes. This was by far the best result he'd ever had. He was over the moon. A month later he felt ready to challenge for [img]http://www.mikeybustos.ca/images/c/nike air max-990neh.jpg[/img] one of the major championships at his golf club.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    vis forum // FOTO'S Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: